Cashu Coupon February,2020
More Information About Cashu Coupon Code & Cashu
How can I fund my CASHU wallet?
You can add funds to your CASHU wallet by using one of the following methods:
1. CASHU plastic and virtual cards, which are found at CASHU vendors available here.
2. The Direct Funding service available at some of CASHU selling points.
3. Credit Cards (The credit card funding is only available in Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, KSA, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Iraq and Yemen.).
4. Clients in Jordan and Egypt can use the "At my Door step" service to have their account funded from the comfort of their house.
What is the maximum amount that I can add to my wallet in a single transaction?
-If you have a Basic Account, you can add funds up to $250 per month.
-If you have a Premium Account, which is verified with an approved copy of your identification document, you can add funds up to $5000 per transaction per day.
I created a new CASHU wallet, but did not receive the activation email. What should I do?
The activation email might not have reached your inbox for two reasons:
1. When you registered with CASHU, you entered an invalid email address, or
2. The activation email has been intercepted by your spam filter. Check your Spam/Junk folder in your email account to see if the activation email has landed anywhere there.
How can I redeem CASHU cards?
1. Login to your CASHU wallet.
2. Go to “Add Money” and then to “CASHU Cards”.
3. After scratching the coupon number on the back of your card, enter the 18-digit coupon number in the appropriate field, and click on “Confirm”.
What are the fees that will be applicable while using my Majd Card?
Fees applicable on the following actions are not fixed and they are subject to change:
1- Generating a card: USD 5.00.
2- Funding: USD 1.00.
3- Replacing: USD 5.00.
4- Closing: USD 5.00.
With the note that these fees may vary, and can change from time to time, and you can always check the official fees on our fees page on our official page.